A membership at Viniterra offers a wonderful 18-hole golf course that opened in 2009, designed by Rees Jones. The club has a growing list of members that love the game and participate in group play every week. Nestled in a beautifully wooded area between Richmond and Williamsburg, the golf club incorporates a surprisingly wide variety of natural elevations, changing as much as 70 feet from tee to green on several holes. Multiple tee boxes can be found on each hole, usually five or six, to provide the overall yardage and angle-of-play flexibility required for golfers of all skill levels. Depending on which of the tee markers a golfer elects to play, this flexibility allows the course to measure anywhere from 5,300 to 7,400.
Benefits of Membership at The Club at Viniterra
- 18-hole Rees Jones-designed golf course
- Large practice facility NEVER hitting off mats, all grass with large practice putting and chipping greens
- Unlimited access to driving range
- 14 days in advance tee times (Public only 7 days)
- Apparel discounts in Pro Shop
- No Food and Beverage minimum
- Member group play every weekend morning (few exceptions)
- Guests of members play for discounted rates 7 days a week
- Access to members-only golf tournaments throughout the year
Becoming a Member
Please contact General Manager Charlie Burch to inquire about the opportunity of joining the club as an individual or with a family membership.