2020 Rees Cup – Alternate Shot (Major)
Sunday, July 11, 2020
Before the beginning of the round teams will select one player to tee off on all the odd holes and one to tee off on the even holes. Teams will keep this tee off rotation throughout the round. Teams will alternate shots for the stipulated round. If player “A” is selected to tee off on the even holes and they are the one to finish the hole on an odd hole player “A” would still tee off on the next hole. Ex- player “A” putts out on hole #3. Player “A” will tee off on hole #4.
If you need to hit a provisional ball, the teammate will hit the provisional. Ex- player “A” thinks they hit it out of bounds, player “B” will hit the provisional, third shot. If they find the original ball player “B” will hit the next shot. If the team must use the provisional then player “A” would hit the next shot.
- Men 59 and under will play the WHITE TEES
- Men 60 and over may play the GOLD TEES
- Ladies 59 and under will play the BURGUNDY TEES
- Ladies 60 and over may play the PINK TEES
Handicaps were determined by taking 50% of the “A” player handicap and 40% of the “B” player’s handicap and adding them together. You will just subtract the team handicap from your GROSS Score.
- The ball must be holed out on every hole.
- One ball rule is not in effect for this event. (You may switch balls between holes).
- When in doubt to a rule please proceed under rule 3-3 and play a second ball.
Upon completion of play please turn your scorecards into the Pro Shop.
Tee times will emailed out by Friday 7/10/2020. If you are unsure what time you tee off, please contact the Pro Shop.