2020 Rees Cup – Pars and Putts
Saturday May 23, 2020 – 7:30 Tee Times
Individual Stroke Play- All players will play their own ball for the entire round. Competitors will count their total strokes for each hole and their total putts for each hole. A putt will constitute any stroke made on the putting green with any club. Upon completion of the round competitors will take their GROSS score and deduct their course handicap to give them their NET score. Competitors will then add up their total putts for the round and combine that with their NET score to give them their tournament score. If any part of the ball rests on the green it is considered on the putting surface. You MUST count that as a putt weather you use a putter or not.
CONDITION OF PLAY
- The ball may be rolled in the fairway, no closer to the hole. All other areas are to be played down.
- All players must putt out on every hole.
- Proceed under Rule 3-3 for any doubt to a procedure and play two balls for that hole. Upon completion of play you must inform the committee of the situation and the committee will then impose a ruling. You must announce your intention to play two balls prior to proceeding.
- Competitors may lift, rake, and place the ball within one club length of the ball’s original position in any bunker that their ball comes to rest in a wash out or drainage. Announce your intention before proceeding.
Entry Fee $20 plus applicable cart fee.
Call the golf shop to sign-up
- Men 59 and under will play the WHITE TEES
- Men 60 and over MAY play the GOLD TEES
- Women 59 and under will play the BURGUNDY TEES
- Women 60 and over MAY play the PINK TEES
1st – Joe France
2nd – Larry Hodge
3rd – Jordan Peck
4th – Jason Peck
5th – Chad Strayer
6th – Bob Berlinsky
1st – Forrest Kincaid
2nd – Jeff Rice
3rd – Terry Curley
4th – Ernie McGinley
5th – Patrick Horsley
6th – Bruce Henderson